Close Menu

Announcing the 2018 Ninkasi Beer Calendar

Dec 19, 2017 Comments (7) Announcing the 2018 Ninkasi Beer Calendar

We're looking forward to another year of crafting quality beers for our customers! The year ahead marks our first debut of Ninkasi in cans (ICYMI check out our can announcement here) dropping this January, our 12th year of brewing independent craft beer, and our continued evolution of balanced beers for you to enjoy!

We look forward to cheersing with you in 2018 with a lineup of delicious beers, suitable for everyone from the hop head, to the lager lover. We'll be there and ready to Perpetuate Better Living with you! Make sure to check out Beer Finder to track down these offerings near you. Cheers!

Comments (7)

1. Tom Pentland:
    Dec 19, 2017 at 04:52 PM

Wait. I don't see First Rule IPA on here. Say it ain't so!

2. Will:
    Dec 19, 2017 at 05:55 PM

I cant select this grafic.....i need a 18x30" laminated so i can hang this up

3. jim mc guire:
    Dec 19, 2017 at 07:20 PM

Can I get the names and contact info on your distributors in Southern Calif. Market so I can check with them to see who will get in the seasonal one's and I can than buy them at my local store. Seems we do not know when they come out and then we miss them. Just did an ove r40 mile round trip to by Sleigh'r since my local distributor and store were out. Would be a big help
    thanks jim

4. Kelly Moss:
    Dec 19, 2017 at 10:30 PM

What?! No Beer Run? I'm devastated! I out run a wildfire, find the last known stock of Beer Run 2017, drink it in celebration only to find out my all time favorite beer is gone too? Forever? I nominate Beer Run as a staple beer!

With great appreciation for what y'all do, and yes, the fire story is real,

Kelly Moss

5. Ninaksi Brewing:
    Jan 08, 2018 at 10:07 PM

Hi Will - Please email us at and we'll send you the file to print! Cheers!

6. Ninkasi Brewing:
    Jan 08, 2018 at 10:10 PM

Hi Jim!

Our Beer Finder is a great resource for tracking down Ninkasi beer near you:

You can also view our distributor list here:

Please feel free to email use at press[at] so we can send you a token of our appreciation! Cheers!

7. Ninkasi Brewing:
    Jan 08, 2018 at 10:12 PM

Hi Kelly - THANK YOU for helping fight those fires! Beer Run was certainly a great beer and we've learned to never say never around here once a beer is retired. We'll share your comment with our team. In the meantime, please feel free to email us at press[at] and we'll send you a token of our appreciation! Cheers!