Believer CelebrationFeb 12, 2017 12:00 PM—Feb 12, 2017 6:30 PM Ninkasi Tasting Room 272 Van Buren St.
Don't miss the Believer Celebration!
Originally released as a winter seasonal in 2006, our co-founders Jamie and Nikos brewed Believer Double Red Ale as a way to thank those who believed in their mission: to start a craft brewery dedicated to community. Now back by popular demand until April, we’re celebrating the return of Believer while honoring our great community. Join us and help give back to nonprofits doing amazing work right here in Eugene! With great beer, food, music, crafts and prizes, there's a little something for everyone.
Pints For A Cause
- Pints For A Cause all day! $1 of every pint sold benefits:
- MECCA: Materials Exchange Center for the Community Arts
- Emerald City Roller Derby
- HIV Alliance
- Warrior Sisters
- Friends of Buford Park & Mt. Pisgah
Iron-On Patch Party
- 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Bring hats, clothes, blankets, whatever you want to iron Beer is Love patches onto!
Live Music on the Patio
- 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM Journey tribute band, TSL Journey will be playing on the patio.
Beer is Love Merch for Sale!
- Buy Beer Is Love merch to benefit local non-profits listed above!
- Make a suggested donation (starting at $1) to one of the nonprofits listed above and receive a raffle ticket for each dollar donated!