Location & Hours
Food & Drink
We offer a small selection of snacks and host a rotating schedule of local food carts on our patio. Outside food is allowed. Wine and cider are also available for purchase alongside our 10-tap selection.
Minors are allowed on our patio and inside our Tasting Room.
Friendly, leashed dogs are allowed on our patio and must be supervised at all times.
Due to limited street parking, the Whiteaker community has worked hard to provide free parking for guests in the neighborhood. These lots can be found at the following locations:
- Car Park North - On the corner of 2nd & Van Buren
- Car Park Central - On the corner of 3rd & Van Buren (across from the Ninkasi Tasting Room)
- Car Park South - On the corner of 5th & Blair (across from 7-Eleven)
Ninkasi is independently owned and community driven. These are some of the community programs we are proud to offer.
Rotating Food Carts
Each day of the week, we host a food cart on our Eugene tasting room outdoor patio. If you own a food cart and would like to join our line-up of great food cart offerings, please fill out this form.
ArtWalk and Featured Artist Applications
Each month we feature a new, local artist in our Eugene tasting room. If you are a visual artist and would like to request the chance to display your artwork to our customers and the community, please fill out this application.
Pints for a Cause®
We are proud to give back to nonprofits in our community through Pints for a Cause events hosted at our Tasting Room. Please follow the below steps to apply:
- Follow this link to the Pints for a Cause request form.
- Complete the form with as much detail as possible. The valid requests we receive are reviewed under our program criteria.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee an event, and we sincerely apologize if your request is not approved.